AliveMon 1.0 Final Released
Adiscon is proud to announce the Final Release of AliveMon.
This Version contains a basic featureset that will be very helpful for administrators in small system environments where only a few servers/devices have to be monitored. A few minor bugs have been fixed since the beta release and AliveMon has run very stable in the last few weeks.
- Different Monitors: Monitors available in AliveMon monitor different types of services running on a host.
- Port Discovery: Port discovery facilitates you to discover ports and services running on those ports.
- Network Discovery: It discovers and scans your local network by IP or by work group. You can choose the whole network for scanning or specify a certain range of IP addresses to be scanned.
- Configure Alerts: Multiple alerts options are provided in AliveMon like alert by email, sound, window popup or executing some external program.
- MSN Like Popups: Alerts like MSN Alerts can be configured to stay notified about the up and down time of different machines and services.
- Tools: Tools like trace route and port scan are also available.
You can view Version History of AliveMon.
Free Download AliveMon 1.0 Final
You can download Free Trial Version of AliveMon.