MonitorWare Agent 2.1 Final Released
Adiscon today announced the immediate availability of MonitorWare Agent 2.1
Final. "I am pleased to announce the new 2.1 version" says president
Rainer Gerhards "with this, MonitorWare Agent offers even more capabilities -
many of them based on customer requests".
DataBase Monitor Service can read a table out of a database and process
each data record like other events within MonitorWare Agent.
SerialMonitor Service allows you to capture messages from a Serial Com or from
the Printer ports. It is highly configurable and can send a Greeting message.
PlaySound Action - can play a wave file once or more often.
Send to Communications Port - send any message to a configured Serial or
Post Process Action - allows you to re-parse a message after it has been
New Options Added
- In File Monitor Service.
- In Database Logging Action.
- Enhanced MonitorWare Agent Client Wizards has been enhanced for creating
Actions, Services and RuleSets.
- Enhaced the filter form - New filters for the new services have been added,
Filters are automatically updated. and other minute changes.
- Introduced the "Property Replacer" and enhanced it features. The property
replacer is a generic component that allows you to merge properties from the
event processed to e.g. the email subject line or a log file line. It is a
central component that is used as often in the product as possible. The idea
behind the property replacer is that there is often need to specify a value
from the event processed.
- Cloning Feature added to the MonitorWare Agent Client - you can clone a
Ruleset, a Rule, an Action or a Service with one mouse click.
- Skinning Feature added to the MonitorWare Agent Client - By default 5 new
fresh skins are installed and can be selected. We have also created a gif
animation which cycles the same MonitorWare Agent Client view in all Skins:
Click here to see
Minor other MonitorWare Agent Client enhancments to increase it's
Added more error handling into the Eventlog Monitor.
Minor other stability changes.
- Problems with files larger then 4 GB in the Filelogging
Action. When you restarted the MWAgent, those files were overwritten from the
- The Database Action (And maybe others as well) could fail with an
unknown error (EventID 114) when the SETP Server received messages from older
Clients (Version 1.3 and lower). This has been corrected now.
- The password in the database action view was not saved if
encryption was not enabled.
- In the File Logging action it could cause high CPU usage when
Custom Fileformat was used.
- In ODBC write which always persisted the NTSeverity as a constant
value (4) to the database.
- In the SETP Receiver when older MWAgent Versions were sending
messages to it, actions like the database action could fail in this case.
- In the Filter Engine boolean filters were not handled correctly.
This bug was introduced in 2.1 only.
MonitorWare Agent 2.1 Final is a free download found at Adiscon's web site .