We have found the following security issues in our products:
|2004-03-18||Two OpenSSL vulnerabilities fixed|
|2003-09-15||Potential DoS in Interactive Syslog Server|
Registered customers will receive notifications if we detect a new security vulnerability in a product.
Adiscon also provides product announcement mailing lists. These are of low-volume and strictly technical. They will carry notifications about new product versions, bug fixes and such. They will NOT be abused for marketing. GNU Mailman is used for these mailing lists, so unsubscribing is always easy.
Advisories are also posted to our product announcement list. You can subscribe below. And for the one’s that are not listed below then the service is being implemented 🙂 ,…
- For EventReporter please subscribe at:
- For Monilog please subscribe at:
- For MonitorWare Agent please subscribe at:
- For MonitorWare Console please subscribe at:
- For WinSyslog please subscribe at: