Release Date: 2017-03-27
Build-IDs: Service 126.96.36.1994, Client 188.8.131.526
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2k.
- Configuration Reload: This is a big new core feature allowing the
service to reload itself automatically after a configuration changed has
been detected. The feature can be turned off in General-General Options if
this new behavior is not wanted. By default auto reload will be enabled.
The latest Configuration Client is required for the feature to fully work.
- EventLog Monitor V2: Added new options to delay LastRecord save.
Enabling this option will improve processing performance of machines with
a high event volume.
- EventLog Monitor V1: Added new option to delay LastRecord save. Enabling
this option will improve processing performance of machines with a high
- FileConfig: Changed datafile saving method, more reliable when the
service is stopped unintentionally while updating data state files.
- Send Syslog Action: Added new option to enable/disable UTF8 BOM. Default
is enabled like before, but it can be disabled now by configuration so the
message won’t contain the UTF8 BOM.
- Property Engine: Fixed SystemID and CustomerID properties.
- FileConfig: Due a missing property (FilterVersion), some of the global
conditions in rule filters could not be used. This automatically fixes
itself next time the configuration is saved with the Client.
- Debug Logging: Completely rewritten debug output for Rule Engine
(Filters) for better readability and analysis.
- Fixed an compatibility issue on Windows 2003/XP (failed to start because
WSAPoll API is missing).
- FileConfig: Fixed an issue with invalid linefeeds when using includefile
- FileConfig: Fixed EnumRegkey emulation causing EventLog Monitor Services
to load invalid eventlog channels.
- Debug Logging: Moved RELP Debugging from minimal to internal
You can download Free Trial Version of EventReporter.