InterActive SyslogViewer is a realtime syslog viewer tool for Windows.
The InterActive SyslogViewer is derived from the WinSyslog InterActive SyslogServer, and separately available now. It’s purpose is to display Syslog messages in real-time for direct analysis.
- Displays Syslog messages in Realtime on a configurable port in a datagrid view.
- IPv6 Support! Will automatically listen all free TCP IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- Resolves Source, Realsource and Syslog header (RFC 3164)
- Option to export or copy the received Syslog messages.
- Can be run multiple times and hidden in the background (reachable over the icon tray).
- Available in multiple languages.
- Can display Syslog messages from a valid ODBC datasource.
Adiscon’s InterActive SyslogViewer is part of Adiscon’s MonitorWare solution.
Download links and more