librelp 1.3.0 [download]
This new release of librelp is mostly for bugfixing. The most important changes are fixes for the openssl anon mode and to not send multiple open commands on reestablishing connections.
For more details, please take a look at the changelog below.
– improved error reporting
– bugfix openssl: anon mode did not work with openssl 1.1.0+
This was caused by “hardening” inside openssl, so not a real bug.
– bugfix: do not send multiple open commands
multiple open commands can happen when a session was broken
and is being reestablished. Chances to experience this problem
increase with the number of sessions broken in a row. A trigger
is that the remote system accepts the TCP connection, but does
NOT send a response to the “open” command (aka “very short-lived
session). This can happen e.g. with proxy servers which cannot
connect to the actual server.
– bugfix testbench: TLS tests were executed even when TLS was disabled
* add test for receiver abort and restart
* much improved testbench framework and tools to support
this type of test. Done some general improvements to the
* imported rsyslog tool “chkseq” for checking