librelp 1.6.0 [download]
This new release of librelp is mostly for bugfixing. It features improved support for LibreSSL and modified GnuTLS priority.
For more details, please take a look at the changelog below.
– fix namespace pollution – some non-API functions were exported
While fixing this, also some internal inconsistencies in function
visibility were fixed as well.
– replsess: fix double free of sendbuf in some cases.
In iRet handler of relpSessSendResponse, the sendbuf
was freed if iRet returned a failure.
However if error RELP_RET_IO_ERR happened in relpSendqAddBuf,
sendbuf was already assigned to relpSendqe_t. As a result
sendbuf was double freed in relpSendqDestruct.
– improve support for libressl
LibreSSL has no support for @SECLEVEL and SSL_CONF_CTX_set_flags().
LibreSSL is now detected and some functionality disabled if it is
Thanks to Remi Locherer for the patch.
– Modified GnuTLS priority according to standard crypto-policy guideline
Edited TLS priority string default to conform to system-wide default
and align librelp behavior with other crypto-utilizing packages.
Note: this may be different from what the openSSL driver does.
Thanks to Jiri Vymazal for the patch.
– tcp: Missing pUsr Copy to relpTcp Pointer fixed in relpTcpAcceptConnReq
The userpointer was not copied into the relpTcp object.
Also fixed core dump crash in receive / send helpers when userpointer
is returned NULL from librelp.
– report io errors for plain tcp connections
this already happens with TLS, but not with plain tcp. Error messages
are a useful troubleshooting tool.